Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Reasons Apt. 18E is Just So Blasted Fantastic

ok... so I know it's been a while. Like two and a half months... but instead of going through all the boring details  of what the gals of 18E have been up to in the last couple months, (ok I shouldn't say ALL of it was boring... there were lots of events that I'll leave up to the twins and the Asian to disclose with the world) I've decided to make a list. I've really been into this whole list thing lately. They're just so simple and easy to follow, what's not to love? As an added bonus, I'll even throw in a few pictures with this one. So here goes:
The Blonde's Top Ten Reasons She Loves Her Roommates
(In No Particular Order)

1. All the amazing meals we make together










2. Late night/ early morning chats and laughs while eating cereal around our counter








3. A shared love for sushi, guitars, and a good jumping picture




4. Grocery/ shopping trips we take as an apartment




5. Dressing up together




6. We all toughed out (or rather quit) our lame Cutco Knife jobs together




7. Even though I nearly cut my finger off they still trust me to help make Sunday meals




8. We all share a love for Disney movies (like The Little Mermaid) and cuddling up on our Futon




9. Feeling comfortable with ourselves to take super cheesy family portraits




10. Supporting each other no matter what through tough times and tight spots






So basically, I just think my roommates are pretty much awesome.



THE END.


-posting provided to you by the blonde-


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now that I screwed up twice, i can finally comment for real! Thanks for beating me up all the time Daynna..i know that you do it out of love.
    Anyway, we have had some good times together haven't we? And many more to come. I love you guys. Now the rest of us just need to blog! Hahaha. Way to go Daynna for staying on top of things!
    Love,
    The Asian

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU GIRLS, and I miss you all terribly....hey can I be an honorary roomate of apartment 18E? Even though I have never been there? OH curse me I must be a bad sister!!!! Well we miss you-and if I do come up, will you make me some of that delicious food?

    ReplyDelete

The Family

The Family